THE Ministry of Education and Sports through the Commissioner Business, Technical and Vocational Education and Training has announced the start of interviews for admission into certificate programs in Health Training Institutions. Read the announcement below.
Interviews for admission into certificate programs in Health training Institutions for Academic year 2016/17 suitable candidates are invited to attend ORAL interviews for admission into CERTIFICATE programs in Health Training Institutions in the following programs
1. Enrolled Comprehensive Nursing
2. Enrolled psychiatric Nursing
3. Enrolled Midwifery
1. Minimum of Five passes in the following subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English language and Mathematics at O’Level
2. Both Orginal and photocopies of pass slips or certificates
3. 3 passport size photographs
Interviews shall be conducted at the following centers throughout the country: Mulago, Lira, Arua, Mbarara, Fort-Portal, Hoima, Jinja, Mbale, Kotido and Mororto from Monday 26th to Friday 30th September, 2016.